What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DFI s1366 Motherboards

audirs

Anyone know where you can still buy these things? im interested in the mATX one, but would consider any of em if i can find it. id prefer it to be in canada, but i think im out of luck on that one. i remember reading DFI no longer honours warranty to canada/usa so it might be part of the reason

any info/leads would be greatly appreciated!

Soultribunal

Staff member
DFI does not reside in canada or us anymore for products or warranty. So I don't think its going to be a good idea to try and find one.

Best bet for a mATX 1366 is the ASUS Gene board or the EVGA offering.

ST

audirs

well, the main reasoning for DFI is the colour scheme to be honest. i want a board with green on it for an nvidia themed build im doing. :haha:

i might just paint my heatsinks on the dx58so green and call it a day. not sure yet though, not giving up without a fight!

audirs

ahh, looks like DFI discontinued the lanparty line because it was actually loosing money. damn shame, guess only options is to wait to get lucky buying used, or find a place that has a few in stock still. :sad: