What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 2

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm looking to start this back up again with a few people. Looking to play some weekday evenings and maybe some parts of the weekend. Must have steam or be in the irc channel.

Lemme know if you're interested in some D2 with LOD (new patch came out not too long ago 1.13)

Silvgearx

And if anyone has an extra key they don't need or can let one the fellow HWC members use it please post here. :biggrin:

Arinoth

Staff member
1.13 still has the same resolution settings, the highest being 800 x 600 but it upscales accordingly/appropriately to whatever the max resolution your monitor is.

Arinoth

Staff member
Well i am surprised and disappointed no one has much interest in playing this. Its a fun classic, i'm on USWest as Arinoth (on the ladder)

martin_metal_88

I am here to! but I am playing for a pretty long time:) it's 10 years now that I play non-stop this game XD I have already few Ladder char on US est that could help ( if you want to play ladder ). If not then...let's start over:)

Arinoth

Staff member
I was on US East but for some reason i can no longer connect to it, hence why i'm on US West

bojangles

I had it installed but had since reformatted and never installed it again. I lost interest in Bnet. I'll consider reinstalling if we get a couple more people in. I love plowing through the game. The new patch fixes a lot of things :).

Latest posts

Twitter