What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Not only will the elites kill you, they'll kill your power supply as well...

Buddies PSU blew up last night playing this. Luckily that seems to be all that detonated, must have encountered a molten...

Dwayne

Looking like 1.0.5 will drop tomorrow. I was playing in Acts 1, 2, and 3 anyway, for various reasons... but it will be nice to have the act 3/4 drops in act 1 and 2 now. Also, guess I can file away that Cain's gear I have been using in Act 1 since I can get 30% from MP 3, but I will need my Act 3 gear to be effective.

sswilson

Staff member
Looking like 1.0.5 will drop tomorrow. I was playing in Acts 1, 2, and 3 anyway, for various reasons... but it will be nice to have the act 3/4 drops in act 1 and 2 now. Also, guess I can file away that Cain's gear I have been using in Act 1 since I can get 30% from MP 3, but I will need my Act 3 gear to be effective.
I hadn't seen anything official earlier (only the datamined info from diablofans) but looks like it's the real deal now....

Patch 1.0.5 PTR Coming to a Close - Forums - Diablo III

Dwayne

They keep making little changes that keep me engaged. The key farming and infernal machine, leading to one of the hellfire rings, is a new and fun goal. Playing with monster power will be fun, but I was playing in all acts except 4 anyway. Double the set rate drop will make folks happy too. I'll keep hacking away at this until something else catches my eye.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... how many of the folks who are still playing have been hammering the servers waiting for the maintenance to be done??? ;)

12 hours is an awful long time to take an on-line only game down for upgrades.

Latest posts

Twitter