What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

trayton

Website
www.exegaming.org
Hey I have a lvl 60 DH and I have no idea what items are best to equip him with I've tried googling but usually it talks about skills to choose and not what
boots, gloves, chest, head, bow, etc to have..

Any help would be appreciated!

thorn

Gave Mp a try yesterday, MP3 on inferno pwns me. Probably doesn't help that they nerfed the monk passives I was using. Going to give MP2 a try.

Dwayne

Farmed my first Hellfire ring component last night. Opened a portal and got the realm of discord (I think). It was the skelly king and magda. It was the best fight I have had, once I figured it out. I died 4 times before I got it right, and I died once after I killed the skelly king. Frustrating to start again from the beginning, but that is what the uber mobs is all about! I must say though, my MF was 355 with 5 NV and my drops were absolute crap, I only got 1 rare and a bunch of blue. I got the spine though, and that was what I was there for! This was done on MP4. I usually play with a buddy, and MP4 is fine for me only solo, when there are 2 of us (he has trouble in MP4 solo) we tune down to MP3, and it is a challenge.

Going to farm more keys today and hope I get another realm, and then hope for another drop. But, it all nets xp, so that is a good thing :) And yes, I know I can open 3 portals and get each realm, instead of opening them one at a time and getting the same realm a couple of times, it is just that I am not ready to do 3 uber bosses in a row yet.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
All 5 classes up to level 60, I think I'm done other than Co-op, we've started new characters with rules of no farming or AH use for gear (except dyes), only stuff found, bought or crafted in game.

Inik

Farmed a bit for keys yesterday without any luck :(

I did some runs with GregH, he's my only chance to survive in higher MP haha

muse108dc

I now have 4 keys from a3. I tried farming a1 again but I found the fields annoying and over all it took too much away from my need to farm for stuff to get me out of mp2

I've found 6 legendaries since the patch that have been vendor worthy. I thought they fixed that a few patches ago, its really really starting to irk me.

phoenixrage

well, I've made about 7 machines so far... got in on a redditor's live stream and they helped me out to get my first hellfire ring. so I'm down to 4 machines, but have 4 act 1 keys, and 3 act 3 keys.

Blizzard is hotfixing MP levels, so the damage scaling is less now. So looks like I'll be moving up to MP8 after this patch, right now, me and my farming friend just farm for keys on MP5-6.

Latest posts

Twitter