What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

sswilson

Staff member
Standard star gems are around 500K to make (not counting resell value of the components) so 1.5M + 80K = radient and then 3 X 1.6M + 100K (5M) for next up, and then 3 X 5M + 200K = slightly over 15M for top tier. I rounded up a little bit so it's probably awfully close to 15M even. Anybody selling for much less than 18M on the GAH is losing money after they take their 15% cut.

muse108dc

yeah, I was a bit distressed when I finally got enough money together for a radiant star emerald only to find they had gone back up in price..... People must be making huge amounts of money now that its gone back up there, just the entire buy low sell high gah....

I'm just really hoping blizzard does some adjusting to the gem crafting system again, 15mil is just too much to craft 1 gem

trayton

Website
www.exegaming.org
Ya I guess I'll wait to get GEM's no way can I afford that.

On another note do we have any D3 players that can play on MP10? I'd do all 3 of my infernal machines if 3 other guys would win it for me and do their best to somewhat keep me alive lol :)

GregH

On another note do we have any D3 players that can play on MP10? I'd do all 3 of my infernal machines if 3 other guys would win it for me and do their best to somewhat keep me alive lol :)
Definitely not me...MP10 is crazy silly, and would be even worse with a group.
I'd say way less than 1% of all D3 players would be able to manage MP10

geokilla

Finally beat the game on normal difficulty... Not too interested in replaying the game now. Time to uninstall..?

Jebusman

Finally beat the game on normal difficulty... Not too interested in replaying the game now. Time to uninstall..?
Pretty much. If you don't have any immediate interest in playing again, that's not going to change on the higher difficulties. If anything you'll just be pushed away from playing more.

maverick_brent

i can solo breeched keep runs to butcher, than back to keywarden on mp7, can do it with 2 or 3 ppl as well. but usually uber runs are on mp4 or 5....

Last edited:

GregH

GregH : what do you recommend then MP6-8?
Honestly, unless you have insanely geared WW barb and/or CM wiz to perma-freeze one of them, MP 4-5.

I've done 7 with a couple of very well geared partners and it was pretty brutal.

Basically, just understand that it's very likely to take you more than 3 runs to get the 3 components to make the ring, so go farm those keys :)

Inik

I hade 2 components but I freakin sold one by mistake .... I realized it in the game after :(

Latest posts

Twitter