What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Inik

It was a pleasure! You will have to let me run with you sometimes though, because you are damn quick! I feel like the forever slow looser running behind trying to catch you, because I can't touch a monster to get my fury and sprint haha

trayton

Website
www.exegaming.org
My DH got a bit better over the weekend one of the friends on my list was kind enough to help me out cost me a bit but I don't mind him now hes more for survivability but I can hit for 250 if I change my skills around.

Had a bad weekend till late last night for finding items everything was crap and I didn't get one legendary all weekend until I did a quick run with a friend on MP6 and I got 3 pretty good rares (i'll list em later as I forget what they are right now lol).

GregH - What kind of build would you recommend for Barb (I presume WW is the easiest and fastest for farming more/better gear etc..)

Also any more recommendations for my DH (I think he needs a better weapon yet).

muse108dc

I just found out that there is a Witch Doctor off hand that gives 20 radius. Needless to say I went out and bought a goldskin and it instantly. I'll upgrade my follower next then just try to get enough other gear that my WD instantly die in mp1. And yes I am that desperate for gold at this point. My cheapest upgrade next comes in at 20million. after that its all hundreds I think

GregH

I just found out that there is a Witch Doctor off hand that gives 20 radius. Needless to say I went out and bought a goldskin and it instantly. I'll upgrade my follower next then just try to get enough other gear that my WD instantly die in mp1. And yes I am that desperate for gold at this point. My cheapest upgrade next comes in at 20million. after that its all hundreds I think
Yeah, I got one of those on my WD.
MP0 ALkaizer WD build: d3up.com/b/8673

Would be pretty insane with gold find gear, as my pickup radius is something insane like 40.
Actually, I could just drop the DPS gear, load up on gold find gear, go down to nightmare then do Alkaizer runs. They'd probably rake in a million or so gold an hour.

implosion222

I don't know what happened over the wkd but I got pretty lucky, 15 legendaries in total. 3 of them were really worth anything tho. All in Mp3 Act 3.

trayton

Website
www.exegaming.org
Wow I'm not to smart hahah! Asked a guy that was paragon 89 last night how the heck they get such high paragon he showed me a pretty good quick run. And told me to put a Ruby (highest I can afford) in my helm! I was always doing vit or dex but wow my paragon bars are moving much faster now!

phoenixrage

Wow I'm not to smart hahah! Asked a guy that was paragon 89 last night how the heck they get such high paragon he showed me a pretty good quick run. And told me to put a Ruby (highest I can afford) in my helm! I was always doing vit or dex but wow my paragon bars are moving much faster now!
you can't get dex via a gem in the helm.

that's why its so easy to level from lvl 17 or whatever the lowest socketed helm appears in game.

I've been using a radiant star ruby, and a hellfire ring on my DH... going to start for the push for 100 and try to make it before 2013.

Latest posts

Twitter