What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

muse108dc

i've been looking at the footprints and reflection and am having areally hard time seeing how they will be an upgrade. both, even the expensive versions, remove quite a chunk of stats from me and I dunno if the 7% crit would bring it back.

phoenixrage

IMO, if buying nats set, don't settle for low rolls or wasted rolled stats on those items. the cloak and boots are probably the better combo to start with as well.

mrjuggles

Hey guys,

I just started playing again after a bit of hiatus. I had been stuck near the end of Act 3 with my barb for quite some time, then I play for the first time after 1.05 and breeze past everything and finally kill Inferno Diablo. I still can't do much more than MP1, but I'd appreciate it if anyone would be willing to help me do some key farming on higher MP levels.

Feel free to add me: mrjuggles#1939

I also couldn't believe how cheap gold has become. I broke down and bought 30 milllion for only $9.60, then picked up a nice radiant star ruby for my hat!

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Finally got to developers hell... now I just need a place where I can punish Haedrig endlessly for being such a completely useless twat.

Twitter