What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

thorn

Well it is a beta, part of the purpose is to load test the servers. But I agree that if this continues into the retail launch I would probably wait until they got their shit fixed. Servers should be back online around 3PM EST

Pabz0r545

Well it is a beta, part of the purpose is to load test the servers. But I agree that if this continues into the retail launch I would probably wait until they got their shit fixed. Servers should be back online around 3PM EST

It won't continue into retail launch. Blizzard doesn't do things like that. It will be stabilized competely. You do realize this is how Beta's are and it is your job to break the game and crash the server and find as many problems as possible and report them so they can work on a swift fix.

thorn

It won't continue into retail launch. Blizzard doesn't do things like that. It will be stabilized competely. You do realize this is how Beta's are and it is your job to break the game and crash the server and find as many problems as possible and report them so they can work on a swift fix.
Thank you for telling me exactly what I said...

Anyway servers are back down, maybe to try and fix the Templar issue.

Latest posts

Twitter