What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

muse108dc

I'm playing a bit more again now with this patch, want to finish off my paragon levels. And the fact that I can now switch it up between AI and AIII is quite nice, still finding an awful amount of junk though.

OC-Guru

I'm playing a bit more again now with this patch, want to finish off my paragon levels. And the fact that I can now switch it up between AI and AIII is quite nice, still finding an awful amount of junk though.

I found a good 20+ legendaries today, all rubbish, but still! :D MP10 is 460% MF is the way to go

this now leaves me at 242K DPS completely unbuffed (according to D3 Progress) and 320K DPS unbuffed in-game
with Battle Rage up I have 382K DPS and with WOTB (Thrive on Chaos, not insanity) I have 501,429 DPS (Finally broke the 500K mark, yes!) :bananafunky:

My new gloves that gave me +12,200 DPS :punk:
Sorry for bragging my e-peen ^_^

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 168
  • epeen.jpg
    epeen.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Alpine

wtf with the ass**ole DIII ?

I was playing this afternoon, got few and awesome good item. After a automatic save game i leave. Now, i restart the game few hrs later and i lost all items and i am getting back from 2 objectives.... WTF with you f** blizzard

OC-Guru

wtf with the ass**ole DIII ?

I was playing this afternoon, got few and awesome good item. After a automatic save game i leave. Now, i restart the game few hrs later and i lost all items and i am getting back from 2 objectives.... WTF with you f** blizzard

dat rollback :bleh:

sswilson

Staff member
Just a couple of bars to go for a lvl 60 HC barb. Starting fresh in HC without the benefit of a higher character for item farming / crafting / gem making really highlights how hard it is to gear up without using the AH.

On a brighter note.... found a puzzle ring, but I'm not sure how good that is for the health of a HC character. :)

OC-Guru

Just a couple of bars to go for a lvl 60 HC barb. Starting fresh in HC without the benefit of a higher character for item farming / crafting / gem making really highlights how hard it is to gear up without using the AH.

On a brighter note.... found a puzzle ring, but I'm not sure how good that is for the health of a HC character. :)

I'd sell the puzzle ring for dat HC gold :p

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I don't get the appeal. Is the economy so screwed now that people will actually pay 20mil for a lvl 14 ring? Obviously it is as I just sold one for that, sure it's a decent ring for that level, but considering how fast you level up at that stage, it's usefulness is short lived, heck the character that found it, found it completely useless, I had a follower I didn't use wearing it.

Latest posts