What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

implosion222

too bad I'm working nights.. I'd be in there with ya! I've been getting some sick legendary drops too.

JJThomp

That has not be the best way to get gear in a while. The new system scales with your char, so all levels are theoretically the same for level and drop. Basically, play where you like, what you like.
Do you still need to kill a certain amount of elite packs to get higher MF?

sswilson

Staff member
Do you still need to kill a certain amount of elite packs to get higher MF?
No, in fact there don't appear to be any MF bonuses for higher difficulty levels either. Pretty sure the thinking is that a player should be able to jump right in and play/farm anywhere they wish. Adventure mode isn't implemented so you'll have to wait until ROS for the ability to use waypoints across all acts, but for now there really aren't any restrictions on where you want to play and when you want to play.

Skyllz

So I played a little last night, in normal mode, lvl 46 Hunter(my highest level), feels like i'm back to good ole Diablo 2 were I can **** shit up and have fun hack and slashing my way, I replaced most of my kit with yellows and 2 oranges in +-1 hour of gameplay last night, almost doubling my DPS, same for the gear on my companion. Not just because of the gear thing but there was something "more fun" about it, also.

I'll probably buy reaper of souls now, GG Blizzard on that one.

sexpot

Just got back into this game from a 5 month hiatus. Looking for some new ppl to grind some paragon/quest with as most of my /f l is now inactive.
i normally play around 6pm pst until i sleep.
comfortable up to t4, normally run t1/2 solo for efficiency though.

hit me up!
seras#1553

GrumpyGeek

i just cant seem to get into this game after playing WoW. I don't see the point of grinding for gear and there is nothing to do with it. Am i missing something here. i really want to enjoy it

sswilson

Staff member
i just cant seem to get into this game after playing WoW. I don't see the point of grinding for gear and there is nothing to do with it. Am i missing something here. i really want to enjoy it
Nope, if you don't enjoy the loot hunt then you won't enjoy the end game play. That's what DII longevity was based on and it seems like they devs might finally be on the same page as veteran DII players.

GrumpyGeek

Nope, if you don't enjoy the loot hunt then you won't enjoy the end game play. That's what DII longevity was based on and it seems like they devs might finally be on the same page as veteran DII players.
I loved D2 and if i wouldnt have played WoW in between D2 and D3 i would probably love D3

Inik

Well, it's a very different game. I personnally can't stand WoW, so I can't really compare the gameplay.

Twitter