What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

[nK]Sharp

I got the pre order quite some time ago. I'm hoping to find a CE at future shop. I found a WOW CE at future shop on release day many years ago so I'm just praying that I will be able to do the same.
I'm going tomorrow just cause' its the same price basically to get a boxed version (just have to pay tax). If I see a collectors edition I guess I will buy it.

Pabz0r545

If I see a collectors edition I guess I will buy it.
Samesies. I read on the futureshop d3 special event page that each future shop location will have at least 3 copies of the CE. That seems really low to me lol. I am really really hoping to get the CE.

[nK]Sharp

Well I'm in Barrie so not sure how many people will even bother showing up at midnight. Sucks the sobeys they had right beside it just closed though to replace it with some other store or I could have got snacks there too :(

My friend preordered a CE long ago but doesn't even get it for a while since it needs to be shipped :(

Latest posts

Twitter