What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Sagath

Staff member
I have, under no circumstance....booked tommorow off work..

-ST
I couldnt get tomorrow off work on such short notice. The conversation went as such (remember, I'm in the Army, leave has to be approved by the powers that be, etc):

Me: "Rolly (Hes a Sgt), any chance I can take Tuesday off on such short notice?"

sgt: "Depends on the reason, but it better be good...And dont bullshit me"

Me: "Er...well...its the Diablo 3 Release day..."

Sgt: "Why the **** didnt you book that off a month ago like I did dumb shit?" :)haha:)

Me: "lol"

Sgt: "I cant give you tomorrow off since Ive got it, you need to run the shop. Take Wednesday off."

Me: "Sweet!"

:punk:

Soullessone21

I just got my copies... have to look at the boxes till midnight haha, I took off thursday friday and monday is a holiday lots of game time haha

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I just noticed I have the started ed. in my account, I think I'll download that then upgrade it with a retail key tomorrow when I get back from the city.

Sagath

Staff member
Ive officially said 'f it' and am about to go to bed to get up at 3am and game until work begins.

You only live once.

muse108dc

Bah, debate is done I think, cant justify the midnight fight for a collectors even though it would be worth the 100$. I will have a quick look in the morning to see if there are any left over, 30 bucks more for the CE would be worth it.

Latest posts

Twitter