What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Inik

I had a great 5 hours of play yesterday. I went to sleep just before the error 75 saga haha

t0m

It's an EVGA card from NCIX that I ordered over a month ago.

I saw that vid last night.... Error 3006????? Error 3006?!?!?!? How many F'n errors have you guys got built into the system???????? ;)
with any luck, yours showing up is a sign that mine is also close. i have only been waiting for a week or so, but it feels like an eternity every day that goes by and my order doesnt ship lol (almost feel like the guy in that video..maybe a few more days of this and ill be reduced to that).

Arinoth

Staff member
with any luck, yours showing up is a sign that mine is also close. i have only been waiting for a week or so, but it feels like an eternity every day that goes by and my order doesnt ship lol (almost feel like the guy in that video..maybe a few more days of this and ill be reduced to that).
If you ordered only a week ago you're probably going to be waiting a while as they have to ship out all the orders that have been back logged before your own.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Played with my cousin for 4 hours yesterday. It was Epic, I absolutely love the storyline so far and the games dynamics.

-ST

ultraman7k

For achievements, does anyone else have Feats of Strength? I guess since I played in a beta I got one, but I was curious if there were any other ones so far?

Soultribunal

Staff member
How were the server connections? Because it is starting to look like it is quite stable now.
Once they got up, they were stable until near midnight when Error 3003 were popping up, and then B-net went down again.

We'll see how it looks tonight.

-ST

muse108dc

got a couple hours in this morning, finished act I, and hopefully the server woes are finished so I can stop complaining about this being an online single player game.

Latest posts

Twitter