What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

implosion222

I played all day without a problem.. little lag spike here and there but nothing major. How far is everyone ? I'm at lvl 22 now in Act 2. cant wait to get the jeweler.. those gems are taking too much room in my inventory lol.

yycraven

So the game has been out for what about 48hr or so, what level is everyone at.
Just curious how many have been playing it full steam.. lol

atomicburn

I'm at level 24 with my demon hunter played for like 9 hrs yesterday, only like 1-2 lag spikes the whole time.
I got lucky and got a Legendary pair of boots on normal. Loving it so far, i can see myself spending alot of time on D3.

RedlanceEQ

I managed to try for about 30-40 minutes yesterday. Graphics are real nice and it runs very smoothly on my laptop.

Demon hunter for the moment and just entered the cathedral... brings back memories from Diablo I. lol

Inik

Folding Team
Well.. normal is quite easy even with 4 people. I died once because of a lag spike in the middle of a hord :(

Some say that nightmare is much more of a challenge.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I've got 4 days off work coming up, they'd better get their act together and get those servers up, I've only managed to get my Monk to level 14.

Inik

Folding Team
I've got 4 days off work coming up, they'd better get their act together and get those servers up, I've only managed to get my Monk to level 14.

Last night, there was a server restart and some connections issued arised, but in 30 mins everything was up and running. I guess they get better at resolving the problems hehe.

Soultribunal

Staff member

I don't think they anticipated the volume of people who would be playing, but its far more stable then it was day1.

I'm sure it will bring into normality once everything has settled.

-ST

Latest posts