What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

YoungMan

All the D3 stuff kinda makes me want to play D2 again. Haven't tried the most recent patch, and the ladder was also reset. Lots of interesting things.

Lpfan4ever

Yeah, my clan mates are getting me to go through D2 in preparation for D3, since I've never played it before. Hopefully they don't ditch me once I buy it like they did SC2. :blarg:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Witch doctor for me, should be fun when it actually lands. I just want it to be more flexiable than D2. I hated havign to devote all my skill points to 3 or 4 skills.

ST

Inik

I'll probably go with a barbarian first... my first character always suck :biggrin:. I just need some times to learn about other chars and choose the one I want to build correctly with better gears too.

matsta31

I always liked magic. But I think I'll try the hacking barbarian first. altough, I ma quite affraid of the grinding time we will have to spend...

Inik

I always start with a melee character, and than I go with a caster/thrower/bow/etc.. when I know the game better

Neolithium_Wpg

Can't wait for this. Another fine blizzard title that works on Mac! I haven't had time to replace my hard drive with something like a Scorpio black that has tons of room for both OSX and Windows.

Behemoth-

Damn you blizzard... I'm trying to study -.-... I think I won't be able to resist. And I need another game anyway, I got nothing but RTS's... and Dirt2. Well... I got nothing but Blizzard's games and Dirt2.

Twitter