What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Inik

I leave my D3 open in the AH :p

I'll finish Hell Act3 and I'll probably be 60 very soon. I just need the time to actually play :p

sswilson

Staff member
Most folks probably know this, but I didn't until yesterday so I'll pass it along just in case.....

If you're playing solo in a "private" game, bringing up the menu screen will "pause" the game. Not sure how effective this is against monters, but it sure as hell is handy if you've got your X5 nephalem valor boost and don't want the timer to drop while you do real world stuff like make lunch, go to the washroom, tell your better half you love her, etc...... :)

Xeven

Finally beat hell, currently trying out Inferno I and elites are a pain. Heck, bloated zombies kill me with 2 or 3 hits. :haha: Seriously need upgrades here. :doh:

Soullessone21

Spent the last 5 days power leveling my wife and her Wizard went from level 10 -49 in less then 5 days averaging only a few hours a day. as soon as she hits 50 my main at 54 should be able to power up to 60. Found my first epic item last night and low and behold it was perfect for my main :)

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... I'm currently running the last bits of hell act III. I've completed act 3, but can't get very far in act IV so am currently looking for all res gear (now running around 190 res). I've found some gear but using it would require giving up other parts that are keeping me alive... 35K+ life and unless I keep my LoH and damage high enough I bleed away life pretty damn quick. I suspect I need to up my armour, but again it's that trade-off of what's currently on my gear for higher armour class with lower specs.

Pabz0r545

You do need to up your armor and all resist SS wilson. Unless you have about 100,000,000 to spend on the AH you aren't going to find anything with lots of armor, all resist and damage/vit. For inferno and possibly late hell you just have to sacrifice some dps and vit for all resist and armor. The trade off in the end becomes worth it.

Inik

Well, finally reached lvl 60 and cleared Diablo in Hell! I was complaining about not finding any legendaries..but found 2 yesterday haha (Lidless Wall + 1 hand 400 dps crossbow). I need to shop for gears now!

Latest posts

Twitter