What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Munn

Should be pretty great, looking forward to playing this one online. I didn't play Diablo 2 online at all back in my dial-up days :haha:

sswilson

Staff member
Ummmm..... no date listed, but the other "recommended" games include Dungeon siege III, and Dragon Age II, both of which are not currently slated for release before march..... 4 - 5 months pre-order seems a bit much, especially these days when we need to know who the distributer is (EA?) in order to make our buy/nobuy decision.

Munn

Last I heard they were still developing content for D3, I'm not exactly the authority on these things but my wild guess is that we won't be seeing it til' Q4 2011 at the earliest (and I could see it easily going into 2010).

Once beta releases, if SC2 is any indication, it could stay in beta 'til 2014 :haha:

Keltron 3030

I can't wait to get this! Witch doctor looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

I decided to hop back on D2 till this comes out; playin bone necro with a couple of buddies from school and might solo a hammer-don after that

headsh0t

Last I heard they were still developing content for D3, I'm not exactly the authority on these things but my wild guess is that we won't be seeing it til' Q4 2011 at the earliest (and I could see it easily going into 2010).

Once beta releases, if SC2 is any indication, it could stay in beta 'til 2014 :haha:
That's my guess, either Q4 2011 or Q1 2012. I wouldn't put my money on a preorder just yet. Look at the people that put money down for preorders on SC2 3 years before the release lol.

TimTheEnchanter

Yeah exactly, don't get hasty on D3, still lots of time before an official release date. The pre-order means nothing about the time before release, like headsh0t said.

slippy

I'm done with SC2 so come one D3! I'll be hacking away as barbarian first too :biggrin:

Twitter