What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Cheakamus

I started a WD last week, she's now lvl 37 in NM Act2. Sofar I found 3 useful items. Mostly I just buy from AH when I started dying.

muse108dc

bah, got belial with 0 effort and then hit act3 and the first elite squished me. I have yet to find 1 item that is of any real use. managed to sell a ring for 2mil which helped a little but i'm getting close to my time with it I think. The stuff I need now is not in the single digit millions anymore. I'm buying unids and just farming act1 and 2.

sswilson

Staff member
Has anybody here ever had a look at Blizzard's job postings?

Blizzard Entertainment:Jobs Directory

That seems like an awful lot of jobs being posted, and several of them are the key DIII positions... is that normal?

Reading between the lines suggests that there might be a console version in the works.....

Arinoth

Staff member
I could see this game easily having a console version. We have what, 6 abilities we can use, gives more then enough spare buttons for everything else required to play the game. Plus the graphics aren't exactly ground breaking or strenuous on a modernish graphics card.

ipaine

I still say that everyone who went and purchased this game are contributing to more and more game companies wanting to do this always online crap. When D3 sells well it gets the attention of all the other game companies, as they would all love to have complete control over the product even after they have sold it.

I guess I am just some old bastard that believes when I buy something I should get the product and be able to use it. But from the way things are going, I can tell I am a dying breed.

Arinoth

Staff member
Seems that me and the fiancee are starting to lose quite a bit of interest in playing this game nightly. Right now I'm finally pushing through ME3

Also:

Last edited:

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I did find a few decent rare items last night... But for the most part I'm getting items with useless attributes, things people wouldn't even pay the in game sell value for.

thorn

Seems that me and the fiancee are starting to lose quite a bit of interest in playing this game nightly. Right now I'm finally pushing through ME3

Also:
To be fair the same could be said for D2 and until D3 gets PvP the AH has less impact on D3 than people buying items in D2 did.

Latest posts

Twitter