What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Jonesy

Dont hate too much..servers are down anyways. Looking at error msg it appears to be based on a new release and being a former wow addict I know it will be up and down for days if that is the case lol.

Shadowmeph

Oh can you repost the beta key again ? I just want to look art it that is all.. I promise niot to use it :) hehehehe

Pabz0r545

I remember when they started giving the keys away. I checked my email several times a day every day. That has since died :(. Even though there is only about an hour's worth of play into the game, I still really really really want to play and would probably play the **** out of that hour.

Jonesy

So, Level 10 is the cap Furthest you can go is Last boss of Act I...I think it is the last boss anyways. Graphics aren't amazing, although it is a beta after all. I wish there was a way to get passed Act I...that way the rest of the game could be tested =P

Shadowmeph

how is the game play though. I loved d2LOD I would always start a cold sorc then a chanter then a hammer with enigma and all the standard goodies

Arinoth

Staff member
So, Level 10 is the cap Furthest you can go is Last boss of Act I...I think it is the last boss anyways. Graphics aren't amazing, although it is a beta after all. I wish there was a way to get passed Act I...that way the rest of the game could be tested =P
Isn't there talks of it going to console as well, so we could expect sub-par graphics or Blizzards need to allow computers up to 10 years ago to be able to play their new games

takt

Are those of you getting beta invites signed up with the Facebook giveaway?

Latest posts

Twitter