What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Yep, that's just how crappy the loot is in D3 now, my DH is only level 40 and can't even use that bow, probably wouldn't want too given the 1 hand crossbows he has are both better than that. I was gold farming Nightmare with my level 51 Monk and didn't even notice I picked that up until I was salvaging at haedrigs... and what's the point of having your own blacksmith if he can't fix your stuff...

Yep, complete garbage, I already had this 2 handed bow in my stash...

Attachments

• D3crap.jpg
    D3crap.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 172

Stukka

Have they fixed the choppiness in d3 yet? I quit playing a while ago because no matter what I did with the settings the lag was still there. It was not a latency issue either i sit around 60ms. Another thing I noticed is D3 says I am getting 0 FPS when I last went in game. WTF is blizzard doing these days.....

sswilson

Staff member
Nope, folks are still complaining about "rubberband" and the huge hitbox. If I had to guess, I'd say that the lag inherent to having a good portion of the game engine residing on their side rather than Bnet2 just being an interface between a full game on your PC and other internet networked PCs.

Today was a bonus... 13 hours of maintenance during daytime play time, and it looks like the majority of that maintenance was for a major SC2 patch, but then once they were back online the D3 authentication was broken (SC2 & DIII share authentication servers apparently) resulting in at least 4 hours more downtime for the game (D3)that wasn't the focus of the patch. :(

Arinoth

Staff member
Why are you guys still torturing yourselves with this game?

Hell if you want a time sink, swtor is going sub or free-to-play come august first. Spend 15$ to buy the game and play the game up to 50 essentially free (sub is for raiding, doing a lot of pvp, or using the free market trader a lot, the leveling/storyline which is what is actually great in the game is in the free to play section)

Hunt

I agree with Arinoth. There are not many reasons to play D3 these days. 'Lag issues', poor loot system, broken economy. Blizzard has been very quiet on their forums as well, normally they are much more active in the community. Looks like this game is destined for an early grave.

Arinoth

Staff member
Lag issue is actually worse depending on where you are.

Blizzard this time only made a few sets of servers. If you are playing on the North American one for example you are connecting to Blizzard in the West coast (California) independent of where you are in the continent. That means people on the FAR east coast, such as myself in atlantic canada get high latency due to this. Go to say WoW or old battle.net where you had east/west coast servers and well my latency is rather reasonable (good) when on an EAST coast server. Dying because my latency is high due to the fact Blizzard couldn't bother with East coast severs (where a majority of their players are EAST COAST) made the game very frustrating at times too.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm not worried bout D3. I'm back to playing WoT. MWO comes out very soon, and XCOM is due in Sept.

See Blizzard, this is why I stopped playing WoW, and why I will not support D3 anymore.

-ST

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I agree with Arinoth. There are not many reasons to play D3 these days. 'Lag issues', poor loot system, broken economy. Blizzard has been very quiet on their forums as well, normally they are much more active in the community. Looks like this game is destined for an early grave.

You know when blizzard stops interacting with players on the forums something must be up.

My guess is there is some interesting internal board-room conversations happening, and probably some hand slapping, finger pointing and pink slips being handed out.

I moved on a long time ago. I'm not even sure a properly done expansion will bring me back to D3. Blizzard games in general now are about $$$, as exemplified by the Starcraft 2 triple game of cash-cow. Its like a movie sequel, the follow ups get worse and worse as the years go on.

Shadowmeph

I am glad I haven't bought this game yet, I have been playing D2 LOD and have played on east west Europe and now starting a new char on asia servers , on all server 9accept for Asia) have have 4 toons over level89. I have only fouind pretty bad lag on the Asia server but this could be due to the time zone I was playing a little bit last night so I am not sure how busy the Asia server was at that time. the Euro server only gets a little laggy in the morning.

Latest posts