What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

GregH

Finally got around to beating Diablo on Inferno with my ww/tornado barb and once I got that done I polished off all the campaign achievements for each act (screw you wheel of misfortune!)

Debating whether I'll continue to farm act 3 with my barb, push my WD & monk through act 3 inferno to the end, or roll a wiz / DH to give those classes a go.
Vault with cinders seems like it could be an interesting build for the DH.

Inik

Finally got around to beating Diablo on Inferno with my ww/tornado barb and once I got that done I polished off all the campaign achievements for each act (screw you wheel of misfortune!)

Debating whether I'll continue to farm act 3 with my barb, push my WD & monk through act 3 inferno to the end, or roll a wiz / DH to give those classes a go.
Vault with cinders seems like it could be an interesting build for the DH.

Can you show me your build and gear ? I want to see your barb :p

Arinoth

Staff member
I've been enjoying myself, haven't gotten enough gear to get through Act 2, however for the most part I can farm Act 1 and have little to no issues (the odd elite pack I have to be careful). Really happy with this 1.0.4 patch

Again, if only they'd make it so that class specific items couldnt get useless stats (WD item with strength on it for example)

Shadowmeph

So they patched D3 how much better is it, I just might go out and buy it now if I think it is worth it lol

sswilson

Staff member
So they patched D3 how much better is it, I just might go out and buy it now if I think it is worth it lol

Did you spend hours / days / months / years grinding away at DII? If so, the new changes might put enough meat on the bones to make it worth while, if not, it's still a grind if that isn't your cup of tea.

Found my first 1.04 legendary. Pretty "Meh" lvl 60 bracers with magic and gold find and no all resist.

Nothing in inferno is part of a viable build without all res.

GregH

Hunting down the ghosts achievement I went back to act 1.
My barb has a really tough time maintaining fury there since all enemies die in one hit :(
Had to check to make sure it was still on inferno!

Arinoth

Staff member
Anyone up for some D3 later today? I still can only clear Act 1 without any issues, haven't gotten the few drops I need to make Act 2 elites not smack me around (depending on their make up)

Twitter