What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Sagath

Staff member
Anyone up for some D3 later today? I still can only clear Act 1 without any issues, haven't gotten the few drops I need to make Act 2 elites not smack me around (depending on their make up)
Yah, hit me up on Steam tonight Sam, and we'll play. :thumb:

GregH

I have to modify my build for a WW/Tornado barb... I need more str/LoH though
You can get both on an offhand. Don't even worry about damage since tornado damage is calculated from main hand only. You should be able to pick up a 700+ LoH, 150+ str socketed weapon for under 500k easily.

muse108dc

well I made it through act3 finally with my monk but just broke even basically thanks to repair costs. Found 1 rubbish legendary that boosted cold damage a bit. Drops really are rubbish, so many lvl 50-59 items that are complete garbage though the lvl 60+ haven't been much better.

having a ruby in the helmet helped with paragon a huge amount, do the higher lvl rubies make much more difference?

if your still interested in some coop I'll be on tonight, dostro on star, don't remember my Diablo number right this second but I'll update this the I get home.

GregH

Ah god to know :p low on cash rigth now, but I'll grind a bit of gold :)
Too bad my old offhand just sold on the AH, otherwise I could have given it to you.
IIRC it was 500 dmg, 780 LoH, 140 str and a socket - think I sold it for 250k so you should be able to grab something similar for around that price.

Add me in-game if you like - tag should be on that profile I linked.

Fudd Rucker

Anyone else suffering brutal lag when playing ? It ws alright at first, but now its getting unbearable to play.

Soullessone21

Anyone else suffering brutal lag when playing ? It ws alright at first, but now its getting unbearable to play.
bunch of towers got signed into my work this morning complaining of the same issue we told them it was Blizzard but we are going to clean and upgrade them all on customer requests haha

Arinoth

Staff member
I was playing last night and did not get any lag (surprisingly as my ping is higher then I'd like because of the only West Coast servers)

Pabz0r545

I reinstalled and tried to play yesterday but I just couldn't bring myself to click any further then the hero selection screen. .......

so sad

Latest posts

Twitter