What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Evilyeti

My most played class in Diablo 1 was the Rogue and than the Amazon in Diablo 2 so unless they have more classes unannounced my first character is defiantly going to be a Demon Hunter.

I've always liked Rogue/Assassin/Hunter type classes! :)

Arinoth

Staff member
My favourite class in Diablo 2 was indeed the assassin as well. I'm waiting to see what all the classes are before selecting one as my primary just yet

bojangles

I'll be testing each class as well. However, people will catch on that teleport will let you get to the bosses faster to get better drops. Ugh I hate that. Looks like they really slowed down teleport down which is pretty awesome.

I'm probably going to go with the barbarian just because of his strength. I love melee!

zoob

I'm probably going to go with the barbarian just because of his strength. I love melee!

Played PvP Arena yesterday and it is LOTS of fun only if your team can coordinate against the other properly. They match you up with randoms if your group of friends aren't 3 or 6 (3v3). Last night I got rocked playing Barbarian because the only real way to kill is to pull one guy out with your scorpion chain thing and stun with everyone pummeling. That, and he doesn't auto-regen health making it a PITA to comeback from a 2v3.

Only three classes available at the demo at the moment.. Barbarian, Witch Doctor, and Mage.

thorn

My favourite class in Diablo 2 was indeed the assassin as well. I'm waiting to see what all the classes are before selecting one as my primary just yet

All the classes have been announced, Demon Hunter was the last one. Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk and Demon hunter

Surfer_2099

1 month.... ;)

(Now, if only I could find that realtime - Blizzard development time converter........ ) :whistle:

Well, using this handy dandy universal equation ...

image009.gif

and using the following variables...

d = Diablo series release versons
S = secondary structure of class balancing
t = timeframe for development and launch
h = huh? (otherwise unknown variables)

I've calculated then that 1 month is the Blizzard min/max equivalent to... WHEN ITS DONE!

Cheers!
Calculating_Canuck :)

Latest posts