What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

texashiker

I just hope the people at blizzard can bring back the atmosphere of the original Diablo.

Diablo - was ground shaking when it was released. I do not remember another multi-player RPG games at the time. The music was great, and the graphics were great for the time.

Diablo II + lord of destruction expansion - lack luster graphics that were outdated before the game was released. Music was "ok" at best. Portals created a patchwork world that did not tie in very well. Serious lack of side quest, very limited interaction with NPCs,,,,,,,.

Diablo III - ??????

TimTheEnchanter

DII is different than DI. A different game. Not even worth comparing them, just different.

texas, seems like you didn't enjoy DII, but i can swear that the game should be considered as epicly good considering the huge community it rose and the years of interest people have given to this game.

texashiker

texas, seems like you didn't enjoy DII, but i can swear that the game should be considered as epicly good considering the huge community it rose and the years of interest people have given to this game.

I liked DII + Lord of Destruction, but not as much as the original. Case in point, I bought my kids their own copy of DII, created them a battlenet account, and we used to play all the time.

I even pre-ordered DII and was standing in front of the store 15 - 20 minutes before they opened the day DII was released. For months before the release, my homepage was diabloii.net - just to make sure I stayed updated on the news.

Now that DIII is getting close, I told my 2 youngest kids (14 and 16), that when DIII is released, we are going to have a Diablo marathon. We are going to start with the original Diablo, play through it, play through DII + LOD, and then start on DIII. My daughter who is 14 looked at my like I was crazy and said something along the lines of "no we're not." Then I said something like "oh yes we are.",,,,, and then we went back and forth for a little while.

slippy

You're an awesome dad lol

But that marathon would delay getting to play D3 IMO!

I don't think i could do it knowing a brand new game is ready and waiting!

texashiker

You're an awesome dad lol. But that marathon would delay getting to play D3 IMO! I don't think i could do it knowing a brand new game is ready and waiting!

We would start the marathon a week or 2 before DIII was released.

Agafaba

Also, anyone who plays WoW and wants Diablo 3, if you make a commitment to pay for 12 consecutive months of WoW they will give you Diablo 3 for free (if you buy the collectors edition anyway, they will give you 4 months for free, and it counts towards the 12 months)

Inik

Folding Team
My FS preorder juste updated to Feb 28, 2012. It looks like it's the new release date :p

Latest posts