What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

enaberif

Its a blizzard game.. Since when have they made a game with stellar state of the art graphics. They want people to be able to play it on anything!

headsh0t

Blizzard's games have never had bleeding edge graphics, but their aesthetics are always amazing.

...And I didn't get a key :(

Jonesy

Screenshots will be coming with my second character. Game play is great, I will grab the fps numbers on my way through as well.
I didnt get my beta off FB. It was through bnet beta signup.

I hadn't heard anything about cross platform play yet but it could be.

Arinoth

Staff member
Amen to that, I'd love to play it though I'm moreso waiting for SWTOR as it was an amazing game when I played that in beta

Shadowmeph

it is kind of funny I had used my Diablo11 LOD ky so I would be eligable for a possible beta key , I did this way back but the other day when I went to my account to check it showed neither my old Wow game or my D2LOD game on my games list I had to reapply which most likely put me at the bottom of the Beta key list ..Ugg

DeViLzzz2008

only reason to care

The only reason to care for me about this game is I may be able to make some money off it. I did enjoy my previous Blizzard gaming experiences but they didn't really do anything in WOW in terms of making the game more relaxed in terms of time played per week and so quite frankly I don't want to give them my money anymore. I really wish people would see Blizzard and heck many companies out there as they are only after the almighty dollar instead of giving players good gaming experiences in healthy ways.

Latest posts