What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

fhrope

I have diablo 3 beta and it is sweet as shit!!!

twitter.tv/fhrope I have some live streams recorded form earlier nights if you want to take a look

thorn

The download is so slow. I thought I finally was done (it said playable) but all that did was let me create a character. When I clicked to actually start playing the loading screen came up and has been there since, presumably finishing the download. It won't even max my connection (only 7mbit).

Sleal

Yeahhhhhh!!!! Got mine in an email today!

Too bad my computer is in pieces on the floor waiting for a few more watercooling parts to show up from dazmode!

vulcan500rider

Just got my beta key today too...Now I just have to figure out how I can take a month off from work and my family to play it...Get the feeling neither the wife, nor the boss would be too pleased...

Inik

Folding Team
Just got my beta key today too...Now I just have to figure out how I can take a month off from work and my family to play it...Get the feeling neither the wife, nor the boss would be too pleased...

Come one, set your priorities...Family first and the key to me :haha:

bradleyg5

You are going to be disappointed when you pull all those strings and then come to realize you can finish it in a couple hours.

BUT I JUST GOT IN OHHHH

Pabz0r545

One of my BNet homies gave me access to his account and I have been playing as the wizard for the past couple of hours. It is soooooo fun. I can't wait till this game comes out. Unfortunately just before I got to the skeleton king the servers crashed or something. I keep getting an error.

Latest posts