What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Sooo, Diablo defeated.

Yes I took my sweet time in doing it. I suspect it will be much easier with characters I've been building up from the begining though and not my 'stick random crap on' co-op char. That and the fact SP is about 1/4 as hard as MP...

Arinoth

Staff member
Sooo, Diablo defeated.

Yes I took my sweet time in doing it. I suspect it will be much easier with characters I've been building up from the begining though and not my 'stick random crap on' co-op char. That and the fact SP is about 1/4 as hard as MP...

Well 1.03 will have the enemies deal the same amount of damage regardless of the amount of people in the game, though their health will still be increased.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
OK, I put up with the constant server shutting down BS in the beta, but the damn game's been out for almost a month and I'm still having to GTFO, seriously, try releasing a finished game next time Blizzard.

sswilson

Staff member
I still get a chuckle every time I get to the introduction of covetous shen (gem artisan). Voice acting and script is absolutely perfect!!!! :)

No server issues on this end either other than the reported scheduled / unscheduled maint.

muse108dc

I had quite a few server issues in the first 3 weeks or so but its gotten better recently, still get a bit of lag from time to time but ive seen worse.

On other news hit 60 today and I have to say I really like the valor bonus. Well that is until you forget and try changing your build.... I'm finding that the wizard needs at least 1 more ability box. Though now all my kit is rubish again and the stuff in the auction house is insanely expensive.

JJThomp

Eu has a lot of server issues... I can never log on to play my monk, however the Americas seem to be fine.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I still get a chuckle every time I get to the introduction of covetous shen (gem artisan). Voice acting and script is absolutely perfect!!!! :)

No server issues on this end either other than the reported scheduled / unscheduled maint.

Yeah I gotta admit I loved getting the achievement "Big Trouble little Barrel" with him first time around. Pretty cool thought that they have put into this game as a whole. WIth Weapon names to characters ect ect..

-ST

Inik

Folding Team
Sold something for 200K on the AH.. not to bad :p I'm soon 60 and ready to shop haha

Latest posts