What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Got a trial key and played to level 13. What a boring assed game. Endless clickfest slog for loot in a fixed iso view, no fun at all. You geeks who crave nostalgia are ruining gaming.
Can you imagine if there had been no Diablo 1 and 2 released 12 years ago how well this game would have been recieved?
I did like the art direction though.

I picked up Kingdoms of Amalur and its quite the little gem. Combat is actually fun!

Fleurious

I never imagined Blizzard could destroy a series as badly as they did with Diablo 3. I uninstalled the game 3-4 weeks ago but still go to the D3 forums every day because it is more fun reading all the Blizz hate than it is playing the game.

A few months before the D3 release I made a few more D2 chars to play with to tie me over until D3. I was joining random games farming gear for my smiter when I joined a very special one... screen shaking "DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH" and all that jazz. Of the three people in the map at the time I manage to loot the Anni small charm :clap:. People who play D3 who never played D2 are lucky, it's not a ridiculous downgrade for them and they don't realize what they are missing out on or what D3 could have been.

Anyhow, it's all just my opinion (obviously). I'm just glad I got it through the annual pass rather than shell out $60. I don't think my expectations were too high either, they could have taken D2:LOD and just remade it with the current graphics engine and I would have been happy. I'll try not to be so negative in this thread since some people still enjoy the game.

Pabz0r545

I wish I was 12 again playing Diablo with my friend taking turns trading off every hour watching eachother play. That was much more fun. :D

Dwayne

Folks, in the end it is just a game. Think of it as a challenge. Start a new char and don't use any AH gear, only what you get from drops. No cheating with gems either! Anyway, I am going to take my own advice and roll a fresh char and see how that goes for me... I like the idea :)

Arinoth

Staff member
Folks, in the end it is just a game. Think of it as a challenge. Start a new char and don't use any AH gear, only what you get from drops. No cheating with gems either! Anyway, I am going to take my own advice and roll a fresh char and see how that goes for me... I like the idea :)

That's what we've been doing from day one. Only "extra" gear we've gotten was recently from Sagath emptying part of his stash to allow us to have some better gear.

Latest posts