What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

GregH

Invinci-Wiz patched, invinci-barb is the new flavour of the day.
Apparently if you charge into a boss fight that has a cut scene you retain that charge bonus (and rune effect) for each attack you do from there on.

So those WW tornado barbs get +195% weapon damage from the base charge bonus, plus one of (depending on rune choice) 2.5 second stun, increase to 283% dmg, +8 fury, or 8% max life regen.
PER HIT
So when you get 10-20 tornadoes flying around, each hitting 4 times a second, you get some pretty crazy results.

Can't wait to get home to try it out :D

phoenixrage

So... with only reading the last few pages of this long thread.. what's everyones characters at?

Just started to play a monk... I've got a Barb, DH, and wiz at 60... wiz and DH are my main characters now for farming/progressing. My wiz is doing 30k dps with about 35-37k in health, dh is doing 36k dps w/o sharpshooter and has about 35k in health. I've moved both builds towards crit % and damage... crit chance are up to 29% and crit damage is 180%ish on the wiz, and 220-240% on the dh.

Cheakamus

I have lvl60 Barb, DH, WD. I'm currently playing with a lvl42 Monk. The Monk's not bad as a fighter class, lots of useful skills. The funny thing when he says "aid me!" It sounds like "eat me!" :) I plan to try hardcore after I play through all the characters to Infernal Act 1.

Dwayne

Monk to 60 and DH to 60 so far. WD is my next project. Monk is the main farmer now and I am past raising the cats in act 3, so act 2 is on 5 NV farm now. Monk sits around 20k dps, 6k armour, 45k HP and 780 resists before buffs. Running IAS and 20% crit min for sweeping wind/blade storm. My crit damage is only 50% as I can't find a great replacement weapon with a socket. Have not played the DH in a few days but if I recall the dps is only around 49k with SS.

Drops still suck though, every iLvl 63 is a crap shoot, and I have not sold a single 1m gold item (let alone bought one) yet. Not sure how anyone buys anything worthy of act 4 gear on the AH when the prices are so silly. I have to leaf through pages of stupidly price 299,999,999g items to find upgrades now. It would be nice if Blizz could find a way to influence the pricing, since no one I know has spend 20m on an item in the AH.

phoenixrage

A couple of the guys I play in a party with have sold a few items for 10-20 mil (set items & legendary/set rings)... I just sold my first item worth 2 mil.. a two handed axe with lots of stats and LoH.

What's your Act 2 path Dwayne?

GregH

I have to leaf through pages of stupidly price 299,999,999g items to find upgrades now. It would be nice if Blizz could find a way to influence the pricing, since no one I know has spend 20m on an item in the AH.

You know you can just set your max buyout number right?
Set that to 1m or whatever your limit is then sort from high to low.

I hear you on prices though. For even a modest upgrade to my monk gear I'm looking at 5m per piece.

Highest value sale I've had was some shoulders with 240-ish str, vit and resist all which ended up selling for just under 9m. I had no idea what their value was so just opened bidding at 1m.

Had a few weapons that have sold for 4-5m, and an amulet with 580 LoH & 40% MF that sold for 3m (yeah, I WAY under-priced that one!)

In terms of characters, I have three 60's:
Monk was first, and is primary MF'er - going dual-wield life per spirit spent build
WD is stuck in act 3, waiting for better gear to proceed (so is monk actually)
Barb just hit act 1 inferno and is level 60

Got a DH and Wiz half way through act 1 normal...really need to go play those, but this WW barb is too much fun.

Dwayne

A couple of the guys I play in a party with have sold a few items for 10-20 mil (set items & legendary/set rings)... I just sold my first item worth 2 mil.. a two handed axe with lots of stats and LoH.

What's your Act 2 path Dwayne?

I start the level at the last quest so that Adria and Lea accompany me. Then I teleport to Black Canyon and hunt elites and champs for a 5 pack of NV then I kill Belial. Rinse and repeat.

JJThomp

I'm using a level 60 DH... I don't play much anymore... Think I have done like 2 butcher runs this month lol honestly I didn't have time to add all my friends to my friends list since I quit but from the 5 friends I have on my list no one has played in the last 10 days.

Latest posts