What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Fudd Rucker

muse, up your vitality and try the mantra of healing with the resistance buff. I tried the glass cannon approach and found it wasnt for me. From what I have gathered, the monk is supposed to be a support tank.

GregH

@ Muse: See if you can get more vit on your chest - you only have 100 or so and max is 300 for that slot so you're missing out on a good chunk there.

@ Fudd Rucker: Pfft to your support tank role! I just grabbed a SoJ and now act 3 elites die to my SSS in one cast.

phoenixrage

broke into the 100k DPS range now with my DH.

can't wait till the 1.05 patch comes though, starting to get bored of the crappy loot I keep finding.

Hunt

broke into the 100k DPS range now with my DH.

can't wait till the 1.05 patch comes though, starting to get bored of the crappy loot I keep finding.

So how long does it take you to kill the butcher? I'm at 35k with a WD and the butcher goes down in 30seconds or less. At 100k it must be like a trash mob.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Monk - Infantry Fighting Vehicle
Wizard/Demon Hunter - Artillery
Barbarian - Main Battle Tank
Witch Doctor - ???

Two, Two characters at level 60, ah hahaha (RIP Count)

muse108dc

I'm trying to correct my vit and resistance problem but running into the issue where I'm broke...

and yeah I'm definitely not aiming for a glass cannon monk I just got a little too focused on upping my dps that I got a bit of target. Though I'm not going for a support tank either really, I want to be able to stand in the middle and or the mob and just deal out damage without dieing.

Fudd Rucker

I'm trying to correct my vit and resistance problem but running into the issue where I'm broke...

and yeah I'm definitely not aiming for a glass cannon monk I just got a little too focused on upping my dps that I got a bit of target. Though I'm not going for a support tank either really, I want to be able to stand in the middle and or the mob and just deal out damage without dieing.

Im at that point now, well up until the later part of act 4 where the tanking part comes in. Holy hell the drops on the Izual are great if you have a 5 stack.

muse108dc

no, I died to the same white pack in a3 3 times before I realized blizzard really has no idea how to fix the lag in this game and stopped playing.

phoenixrage

So how long does it take you to kill the butcher? I'm at 35k with a WD and the butcher goes down in 30seconds or less. At 100k it must be like a trash mob.

I honestly don't know since I've only been farming Act 3 for the past 3 weeks. Ghom dies within 45 seconds with me and my friend's rend barb (who's doing approx 70k DPS). Azmodan takes a little longer at just over a minute. Seigebreaker actually takes the longest since it reflects damage so I can't just keep the attack going.

had my best farm run last night, started off by finding a decently rolled cindercoat from a goblin, then in the first tower (tower of the damned?).. I find the one weapon that can replace my manticore which I bought 3 weeks ago off the AH.. I ended up rolling a 2 socketed manticore. I lost dex though, but it rolled with higher DPS.

Sold my old manticore, and picked up inna's pants and belt. Doing 103k DPS w/ my MF helm on. Going to swap out the amethyst for an emerald to see how much higher the DPS can go. But currently at 52% Crit Chance, and 350%ish crit damage. Been playing around with gloves and bracers on the AH to get more vit back though.

Zero - Community - Diablo III

Latest posts