What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Fudd Rucker

I noticed that as well, I was soloing act 1 inferno today with my wizard and 3 champions hit me at once. But the elites and champions sure are spawning a lot more.

sswilson

Staff member
Did they screw up the elite spawn or something, I'm hitting them like every 30sec or so... :shok: Luckily this char. is only on Hell.

I noticed that as well, I was soloing act 1 inferno today with my wizard and 3 champions hit me at once. But the elites and champions sure are spawning a lot more.

I dunno if it's just luck of the draw or not. I've been hitting groups of 2 or 3 in my (quickish for a tank) Act II tomb run. Nothing super cool, but I've been dropping "fine" blacksmith recipies which I suppose might fill the couple of holes that I'm still running gear I'm not super happy with on. (Only 40K to craft 5 afix sovereign gloves vice 110K for 6 affix.). Also found a 1-step-up jeweler's recipie for emeralds (flawless star?)

Dwayne

I have tried the PTR and so far it feels similar. So to me, the "nerf" fears are typically overblown. Played both monster power 1 and MP2 in Act 1 and it scales well. I am wearing my act 3 gear, and it seems to be progressing like act 3, at least to me. the new marker for legendary/set drops works nice, really notice it when an item drops. I had one set item drop from a chest and it pinged, showed on the map and the gigantic beam of light really brings the attention to the item.

I have killed the act 1 key warden 2 times now with no key drop, so that works the way they said, which is still random. Also, still a ton of sub-par items for rares, but then my gear is hard to upgrade as it is pretty good now.

Anyway, I think they are making the game a bit easier in some ways, increasing NV stacks and drops, and then making it harder as in allowing you to chose how difficult the mobs will be. All in all, they are making progress. I don't care what anyone says, you can't please everyone anyway, so they are doing a good job trying to please the majority.

Cheakamus

I can farm inferno Act 2 without any problem. Act 3's Herald Pestilence is a pain when there are 3 of em poking their arms in the ground. only sold 1 legendary item worth 10mil.

phoenixrage

I haven't been able to put in much time into the PTR. But I did try out monster level 10 with my DH when it was 135k DPS, only got to try it in A1 for a few minutes, and damn those mobs have a lot of hit points... I'm going to test some more A3 stuff when I get home tonight.

GregH

:shok::shok::shok:

Not mine unfortunately...a guy on ARS

btjey.jpg

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Act II Inferno... I can't post in words(that won't be bleeped) of what I think of that...

I can farm inferno Act 2 without any problem. Act 3's Herald Pestilence is a pain when there are 3 of em poking their arms in the ground. only sold 1 legendary item worth 10mil.

Our entire group was constantly getting one hit killed as soon as we hit act 2, we did OK win act 1 with the odd death here and there from particulaly nasty elites, we went back to Hell after a few 8K+ repair bills but that's far to easy now.

Latest posts