What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Dwayne

I've been into each realm a few times now. Made my first hellfire ring for my monk. I have 2 claws from other drops, so I just need to farm the other mats and my WD will get a ring, and then something else, maybe another int ring for the wizard. I farmed my keys at MP4, did an act 1 key run with a buddy in 8 min, the keywarden was almost on top of the portal. Takes about 15 min to do an act 1 key run. Act 2 longer because of the oasis size, and the Act 3 keywarden is insane :) hardest key to get.

The uber boss fights have lived up to my expectations, they were tough and fun.

Guess I need to get onto Diablo fans to read about the hotfix, as I can run MP5 okay, just not as fast as MP4.

muse108dc

likely with the hotfix it wont change how fast you can progress though it, they are changing damage not the health of the baddies so it might not make any difference to you. Me, quite likely i'll be able to move up to MP3. Yay!.... :(

trayton

Anyone maybe avail tonight to help me farm some better gear for my DH I'm only at 58-65DPS (and only like 4000 armor :( )

Also I'd like to get those keys!

phoenixrage

ok, so switched back to my wizard and built up a CM wizard. found a few items that netted me 80mil gold on the AH, an since my wizard already had some decent crit chance items, it didn't take much to build. I'm able to carry to MP7-8, I could do MP10 if I had a group that could deal some DPS and survive.

Phoenix - Community - Diablo III

Inik

Folding Team
Infinite Tempest Rush is freakin' awesome!
Now I can keep up with (and often beat) those pesky WW barbs.

Latest profile: Shyla | Monk | Diablo 3 DPS & EHP Calculator

Oh, Inik: You remember that Tal's offhand I found the other day? Looks like that might be headed to the RMAH as people seem to figure I'll get $250 for it easy!

Holy shit, go for it!

My IK got me 15 millions on the AH. It's my first >1M$ sale!

I need to gear up my WW barb :haha:

trayton

Anyone available Saturday (during the day) or maybe Sunday evening? I really could use some help with figuring this game out and whats good whats not good etc.. Thanks in advance folks :)

Leave me your names and I can add you (pm if you wish) Thanks again

Inik

Folding Team
I can't assure you I'll be there, but you can add me on your friend list Inik#1721.

I did some key runs yesterday with Gregh. I still can't get the damn Act1 key!! I'm now at 15 runs without any key at MP4.

I did get Act 2/3 key on my first runs, but can't get that damn act 1 key!!! To add to the insult, Greg got 2 keys in 3 runs with me :blarg:

phoenixrage

Anyone available Saturday (during the day) or maybe Sunday evening? I really could use some help with figuring this game out and whats good whats not good etc.. Thanks in advance folks :)

Leave me your names and I can add you (pm if you wish) Thanks again

you can PM me questions, I do a lot of gear checks on diablo sub-reddit. which character are you playing?

phoenixrage

I can't assure you I'll be there, but you can add me on your friend list Inik#1721.

I did some key runs yesterday with Gregh. I still can't get the damn Act1 key!! I'm now at 15 runs without any key at MP4.

I did get Act 2/3 key on my first runs, but can't get that damn act 1 key!!! To add to the insult, Greg got 2 keys in 3 runs with me :blarg:

what characters are you guys playing? and what are your respective DPS? I got a CM wizard that can carry all the way to MP10 depending on the rest of the party's DPS stats.

Latest posts