What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

maverick_brent

Picked up a decent dps sever this morning. Now I need to find some damage convert to life to take advantage of the killing blow damage (typically 700K+ with a base DPS of around 32K and I've seen it as high as 1.5M damage).

Still slowly slogging along in single player mode picking up bits and pieces as I go but just about every "upgrade" is a trade-off. The lacuni bracers are pretty sweet for movement and IAS, but I had to sacrifice AR (Still not using AH for purchasing gear).

Fangriot - Community - Diablo III

very nice especially since i know there has been no ah from you./....

trayton

sswilson -- very nice gear for no AH!

muse108dc -- what do you want for that witching hour lol :)

I did 3 uber runs last night (with one group we all pitched in a infernal machine) and I didn't get one frigin drop, then did the warden as well and didn't get that either ugh! That was on MP6

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... just for kicks and giggles I tried a single player MP1 Uber last night and was handed my butt by siegebreaker and Kulle until my young lad jumped into the game to lend me a hand. Kulle would slow me and then siegebreaker would crack me in half....... :) (He moves awfully quick as an uber.... :) ).

muse108dc

sswilson -- very nice gear for no AH!

muse108dc -- what do you want for that witching hour lol :)

I did 3 uber runs last night (with one group we all pitched in a infernal machine) and I didn't get one frigin drop, then did the warden as well and didn't get that either ugh! That was on MP6

If you make me an offer I might consider it, its a very nice belt. Still working on adapting it to normal farming but for ubers its working very well.

GregH

Just did an MP8 uber run with some guys I play with over on ARS.
My monk, a CMWW wiz, WW barb & a WD.

CMWW wiz pretty much locked down both ubers for the entire time so everyone else just DPS'd them down. Couple of deaths, but no wipes.
I defied the 80% organ drop odds and went 1/3 :(

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I can play for ages with paragon level characters on inferno and get squat, my lowly level 29 WD has already picked up 3 friggen legendaries. :blarg: Last night I got a pair of level 3 boots, "The Crudest Boots" and tonight I picked up a lv 16 "Moon Slayer" Ceremonial Knife. I want a good lv 60 one FFS!

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... you'll have to wait for the expansion pack to be able to upgrade your rare / legendaries up to the next level. :)

Picked up a sword for my second slot that really pointed out the benefits of crit damage... DPS is 770 vice 970, but the extra crit and strength bumps up my overall DPS by 2K+ Fortunately it's got 700+ LoH so I'm not missing having the perfect ammy in a socket. On that note, I've also started trying out a crafted belt w/ damage to life convert in the hopes of taking advantage of higher crit damage scores (plus the stupid high killing blows from sever.). Dunno if it's working out or not, we'll have to see.

sswilson

Staff member
Almost perfect example of what the 1.05 change to allow all items dropped in inferno to roll lvl 63 stats can do.......

sswilson-albums-diii-image-picture1114-iascritargloves.jpg

Rolling the IAS along with CC would have made this a decent sub lvl60 drop, but adding an iLvl 63 AR to it makes it a viable end game piece of kit albeit with a low armour to hold it back a bit.​

This has got my dual wielding attack speed up at 2.1 attacks / second which is great fun once frenzy stacks for 5X 15%.... :)

implosion222

Found a pair of fire walkers in Act 4 while doing a key plan run on mp5 today.. boots are worth no more than 50k. Insane considering those same boots were worth millions just a few weeks ago. Found a sick grand vizier staff for my follower tho. 6500 dps ain't bad at all + 17% magic find and 10% gold find.

Latest posts