What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

sswilson

Staff member
Found a pair of fire walkers in Act 4 while doing a key plan run on mp5 today.. boots are worth no more than 50k. Insane considering those same boots were worth millions just a few weeks ago. Found a sick grand vizier staff for my follower tho. 6500 dps ain't bad at all + 17% magic find and 10% gold find.

Without something like the ladder reset from DII, or some form of viable item sink (mats for crafting would be an idea, but crafting in it's current state doesn't offer much reward) it's not going to get any better. Just like DII after a long ladder run, the only items that will be worth anything are either perfect, or near perfect rolls.

Bao

I had a terrible weekend D3 wise, Int rolled Andariel's Visage, can't even get a nibble at a 12345 gold starting bid.

lol.

phoenixrage

yea, I have dex fire walkers w/ all resist, and they still couldn't sell.. dex wasn't a relatively high roll though. Oh well. I hit p70 with my DH over the weekend, got a bit bored so I did a few quick runs with my XP farming barb and got a really good dex/vit vile ward. it would've been an upgrade for my DH, but I didn't want to lose my pickup radius that I have on my current vile ward (first world diablo problems?).

andy's helms are only worth while if the fire damage taken stat is under 10%, and/or has a socket.

trayton

I almost have a level 60 barb (lvl 44) now and when I do I've got almost a full set of Immortal King's gear :)

I'm hoping to reach 60 this week by getting some people to take me through on MP10 runs thats what I did last night and almost always got 2 levels per run (just did the cow level over and over lol)...

I've had a hard time on AH as well I think I have decent items and what not but I can't get squat for it not even close to what I paid for some of the stuff even a week ago (Like Manticore's etc)...

phoenixrage

yea, I need to level up my WD. That's the only character I don't have at 60, and I just fully geared the other 4 characters.

I've geared my barb up fairly well now, for both XP farming and regular WW setup (doing about 75k DPS in WW form). I also spent a bit and got some archon build pieces for my CM wiz so I have the option to low level farm with her.. got my monk is on a pure XP farming build (skorn w/ tempest rush, and stacking spirit regen).

trayton

Got my Barb to LVL 54 last night and also purchased Immortal King's Strider's so I have the 5 set now for the extra bonuses only piece I need is the Immortal King's Eternal Reign or somethign (the cloak or whatever) for the complete set but omg its expensive!

I also still need better gems but I think I'm screwed there for a while as I'm told its to costly to make them but there is no way I'm paying 20Mil for a Radiant Star Emerald or whatever either..

Hopefully I can reach 60 tonight so I can throw the gear on :) and see what he can do :)

implosion222

I've got the Natalya set going , have the ring and the chest piece. The helm and boots are just way too expensive tho. A good pair of boots with decent AR and Dex runs for about 50-60 mil. The helm is the same idea with any CC on it. Still 103k unbuffed in Mp3 works pretty good.

trayton

Yay I got to level 60 last night for my barb and got to gear him up (i still need much better chest and a few other things).

jaali#1197 - Community - Diablo III

I was talking with a guy briefly last night (was really late lol) and he said RARE's are usually better then getting sets now for most characters in D3 is this true? If so how do you know whats best etc..

I want to have some pretty hard core characters and I've got some decent gold to spend (over 40 mil).

But I have no idea what items to look for etc normally I search AH by just doing lvl 60 and Legendary figuring those were best...

Thanks for any input guys :) Barbs are fun wow can they farm fast (but neither of my guys can do very high MP level without dying quite a bit I dunno why....

trayton

Alright I bought some gold off the AH (for real money) last night it was trading at $4.70 or $4.80 for 10 mil. I now have 80MIL lol so what items should I be looking at getting either for builds for my barb or my dh.. Or if the items could be used on both (that works too but i presume individual builds be better)...

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts