What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... yeah you won't find a rare ammy with those kinds of stats on the RMAH let alone the GAH. Anybody who's got one for sale would want more for it than the RMAH allows for.......

Puts my STR / 10CC / 84 CD ammy to shame..... :)

trayton

So upset had a rough night last night (son got stung badly by hornets and is apparently allergic, wife and I have been having some issues for the last little while too but working through it as I love her more then anything).

Anyway I got online around 11:30 and decided to play some hardcore, the group (was a public group didnt know anyone) was destroying everything so we went to diablo and the one guys shadow image killed me on Hardcore :(

So lvl 60 wiz paragon 9 I think with some pretty decent gear all gone :( Sucks I lost the gems and everything too ugh!

Atleast the guy thats shadow killed me was kind enough to message me after and power lvl my WD (was already lvl 28) to 60 and help with a few pieces of gear. That was very kind of him. Gonna miss my wiz though!

trayton

Alright so between my 4 accounts I only have one left to go and I will have 4 lvl 60 Witch Doctors in HC :)

I am going to attempt to multi box I do believe :)

trayton

Got all 4 WD's up to lvl 60 again in Hardcore :)

Feel free to add me to play in HC or SC

jaali#1197
infernojeez#1917
trolene#1501
notyart#1673 (main account now pretty much)

I enjoy multiboxing but its quite hard and very scarey in HC lol in SC it doesn't matter and I find my barbs with HOTA seem to work best

trayton

Post up some btags folks so I can re-add you folks and we can do HC or SC :)

Anyone know any tricks for fast/easy (not much of a chance of dying) power lvling paragons?

Thanks!

Latest posts