What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

GregH

Post up some btags folks so I can re-add you folks and we can do HC or SC :)

Anyone know any tricks for fast/easy (not much of a chance of dying) power lvling paragons?

Thanks!

Shifty76#1953

NA, SC.

Won't be on tonight, but have a character of each class that can run MP10 no problem if you want to party up.

Keltron 3030

After waiting a few days for Blizzard to remove an old authenticator from my account, I decided to try out D3 again.... And I really didn't miss much.

I'd be down for a new campaign with some people, if anyone else still plays :p

trayton

What are you playing SC or HC and what level are you currently (want to do self found perhaps?) etc lots of options with D3 and there is an expansion coming out :)

I'm just worried they are going to charge another $60 for it and I have 4 accounts to buy for which will anger me!

Arinoth

Staff member
I would be interested to see what 'new features' or gameplay alternations they plan to unveil once they announce the D3 expansion. 'May' come back to it, if only to beta test the expac.

Arinoth

Staff member
Which means Blizzard's other rumoured item is either a new IP or an expansion to WoW

implosion222

Best item I've ever found in this game thus far.

OnlboA7.jpg

OnlboA7

Last edited:

Latest posts