What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Xeven

Somebody over at blizz finally decided I'd done enough time as punishment for "trolling" the forums over there during the early days of D3 complaints..... :)

View attachment 22386

Not worth wearing, but maybe now I'll see the occasional one drop instead of hundreds of maces, and more than my fill of absolutely worthless leoric's ammys. (Stupidest affix in the world... who the heck is going to stop mid attack to let the massacre bonus proc 4 skeletons that'll last all of 2 seconds ?).

Currently running through T5 like butter with a pretty generic monk build (no real spenders) and survivable solo T6, but certainly doesn't feel efficient.

Not sure how long this is sustainable.... DD pants, Crudest Boots, Leoric's crown (double life%), thrown in with 3 leveled legendary gems pretty much make any build easily sustainable T5/T6 without BiS gear.

Currently hunting for a gift to socket a WKL in order to complete a lightning build... going to be interesting to see what kind of damage an extra 75% elemental damage will make. :)

WhiskySour - Community - Diablo III

Congrats. I found it hard to get those GIFTs when I wanted them. Now that I don't, I strangely have accumulated 4. Blizzard must read minds just to taunt us all.

Bao

Somebody over at blizz finally decided I'd done enough time as punishment for "trolling" the forums over there during the early days of D3 complaints..... :)

View attachment 22386

Not worth wearing, but maybe now I'll see the occasional one drop instead of hundreds of maces, and more than my fill of absolutely worthless leoric's ammys. (Stupidest affix in the world... who the heck is going to stop mid attack to let the massacre bonus proc 4 skeletons that'll last all of 2 seconds ?).

Currently running through T5 like butter with a pretty generic monk build (no real spenders) and survivable solo T6, but certainly doesn't feel efficient.

Not sure how long this is sustainable.... DD pants, Crudest Boots, Leoric's crown (double life%), thrown in with 3 leveled legendary gems pretty much make any build easily sustainable T5/T6 without BiS gear.

Currently hunting for a gift to socket a WKL in order to complete a lightning build... going to be interesting to see what kind of damage an extra 75% elemental damage will make. :)

WhiskySour - Community - Diablo III

Congrats. I got lucky and found an RoRG with native socket fairly recently so that was a stroke of good fortune. I am playing the monk a lot more than my Sentry planter. - Though she's useful to plvl gems to 25 fairly quickly.

ConDiMeMay - Community - Diablo III

The SOJ is kind of sucky until I find another pair of Unity Rings.

GregH

Went from not being able to clear GR 34 to beating it with 4 mins to spare and then blazing right through GR35 too!
The difference? Switched my mantra to MoC Annihilation. Made things a little hairy against all those damn RD + electrified packs I came across, but the extra dmg was very noticeable. Better density helped a lot too (beat GR35 on floor 1)
Will try GR36 tonight.

muse108dc

So coming back to this after a bit of a break, when did T6 become trivial?

I've changed my monk to the monkey king set and its silly how effective I am now, though I'm still setup for lightning, I can only imagine how effective it would be with a holy damage gear build.

Currently working on a seasonal crusader but will likely build a monk when I have a chance to level it quickly.

GregH

T6 became trivial on the release of this patch. GRs are where it's at now. :)

Yeah, T6 is pretty much at the point now where I equip Boon of the Hoarder, Goldskin and the +xp from gold bracers and speed run through bounties / T6 rifts now. XP adds up decently quick with all the gold that drops. Should probably get around to running A3 bounties and grabbing one of those Avarice Band rings for the pickup radius too.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Yeah, T6 is pretty much at the point now where I equip Boon of the Hoarder, Goldskin and the +xp from gold bracers and speed run through bounties / T6 rifts now. XP adds up decently quick with all the gold that drops. Should probably get around to running A3 bounties and grabbing one of those Avarice Band rings for the pickup radius too.

I do the same. Finally got my Vault portal last weekend after lord knows how many goblins only giving me Whimsydale...Went from 30m to 250m after the vault, levelled up the gem and did some A1 Cache runs to try to get a better RRoG (which I did!) and I'm up over 750m now. Gold is as trivial as T6 is now :haha:

implosion222

Goldwrap is just stupid good

fcdG7Pc.jpg

NLTurgL

sswilson

Staff member

Goldwrap is just stupid good

fcdG7Pc.jpg

NLTurgL

Just did my first gold run and yeah, it's absolutely silly... Might even be a viable mid level T6 build with the right gear.

T5 for me but it was still 35 mil in about 15 minutes.... :)

Kymbos Ammy.jpg GoldSkin.jpg

Avarice Band.jpg Gold Find.jpg

And that's without even really trying, and a fairly low horder gem. :)

Latest posts