What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 4 Reveal

Dwayne

No phones were involved this time.

Gameplay trailer

Some YouTubers have been streaming on Twitch today, showing it off from Blizzcon. They have a floor of computers for folks to look at a demo, so that is encouraging that there is some actual product to see. I have not seen a release date mentioned, but I would expect something in the nature of a May 2021 release.

Quin69 is 4 - 6

then Rhykker from 6 - 8

Hoping for some great info.

Lysrin

Well, that game is all sunshine and lollipops! :LOL:

Hopefully for Diablo fans it'll bring what their looking for. The combat looks pretty intense.

mGz

I could never get into dungeon crawler rpgs so I honestly DGAF. How about SC3 for crying out loud!?!

Entz

Please be good. D3 was a mess at the start but got massively better. Hopefully the micro transactions won’t be so... stupid this time.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I was a huge D2 fan, so seeing this 'throwback' style (I'm watching the Rhykker stream right now) intrigues me.

And Runes? OMGWTFBBQ runewords.

Its literally D2 remade, but better. I'm so in. Yay.

Q: "Whens the release date?"
A: "Not Soon™"

Frowns.

Izerous

Folding Team
I found path of exile was way better than D3. It was such a disappointment for me compared to D2.