What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Digital Magnifier?

lowfat

Staff member
This is for trying to fix the pins?

This is what I'd use. Have one and it is pretty awesome.

Izerous

Folding Team
I'd be more liekly to go towards something like the following links if you can't get the one @lowfat mentioned. With preference on the second one as it looks lighter and more comfortable to use.

clshades

yeah amazon wont ship any of those up here unfortunately that was first one i looked for as itd fit perfectly on my master craft table.

Neatfi XL Bifocals 1,600 Lumens Super LED was the other one i looked at for when i get into pcb repair.

Maybe I can help you with some of this stuff? If you find a prime deal ship it to me then I can forward it to you through CP? I mean as long as its not non stop trips to CP heh. Once a month tops kinda thing.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Thank you I'll see what the options are as this could be another service is offer up here if I find a way to get the solder station / Bench warmer here.

crazyea

This is for trying to fix the pins?

This is what I'd use. Have one and it is pretty awesome.
At my advancing age and poor eyesight, I need this just to look at my phone these days.

Cannon Fodder

yeah amazon wont ship any of those up here unfortunately that was first one i looked for as itd fit perfectly on my master craft table.
think i found what ill try Digital Microscope seems perfect for what i need and so far reviews arent as bad as the one for $277 lol. and suprise they will ship up here :eek:

WTF is up with the wishy-washy shipping policies!?!? It's not damn rocket science - stick the item(s) in a box, charge the appropriate amount, and ship the damn thing! :rolleyes:

Did they provide any reason(I suspect not) for being able to ship some items but not others? :unsure:

Latest posts

Twitter