What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DIR-655

Musabi

Alright, I am having some trouble with my new router. This DIR-655 is being pretty much a dick when it has wireless enabled, causing web pages to take minutes to load when they should be taking seconds. I turn off wireless, and voila, no problems! Clearly it is my ass roomate downloading like a moron.

Is there a way to throttle wireless usage in its firmware? Or is there a way in DD-WRT? I almost want to give like, opposite QoS to uTorrent!

Musabi

Figured out it wasnt the torrents, it was just the DIR-655 sucking. Time for asus I suppose...

Garu

Did you try to upgrade its firmware to the latest version?
Mine was constantly dropping connections every 3 to 4 days. After I upgraded the firmware it's gotten much better.

Musabi

Hrm maybe I should do that before I bring it back... Over at NCIX I have heard horror stories of it making the router unusable with new firmware, but since this one is already I might as well try!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter