What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Direct Canada sells used products as new

NyteOwl

I've never seen a motherboard ship without some form of anti-static packaging. Something definitely not kosher there.

encorp

Yes, DC does get a bad wrap sometimes but Brad sure jumps to help people.

enaberif

I've never seen a motherboard ship without some form of anti-static packaging. Something definitely not kosher there.

Boards that come in those clamshells do not come with anti-static bags.

Lots of the higher end boards of last year and even today are like that.

BT!

I try to keep all my purchases to Ncix and the added price match is an extra incentive.

i have a cart at DC with a PSU, antec900 and gtx260 in it just waiting for me to come up with the $$ for it. but after reading this thread and now your statement i might go to ncix, how does the priced match work? will they match price with DC on all products or just some? i have ordered from NCIX a few times but the price difference and free shipping is why i was going to buy from DC this time, i'd be willing to pay shipping if they matched prices for the items i want. their 260 with a $30 MIR is still more than DC..

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Use the price match link at the bottom of the cart page. Small button.

Dwayne

I think that you will find that Direct Canada is NCIX... or at least, when I ordered a keyboard, bolt through kit and MX-2 from DC it came in an NCIX box... I don't think they would reuse competitions packing so I am guessing it is a situation where they have multiple web presence and reap the benefits.

BT!

i used the price match and it wouldn't match for the gtx260, so the order was $40ish more + $50 shipping, DC has free shipping so it a $90 difference on a less than $600 order. probably going to just try my luck with DC. :)