What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

directcanada.com

empty

Well, i really dont know where i can put this post.. but i really need help :$... i gonna buy a new pc in this site, all the parts and im gonna build it, so i wanna know is this site is good or bad, idk, plz help

MacJunky

Numerous posts about DirectCanada have been made here. Many are negative but there are some positive as well. You really have to read them to get the best information while sifting out all the people freaking out excessively.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Provided you're not on a tight schedule you shouldn't have any problems.

I've ordered from them 3 times and always got what I ordered.

Sometimes things get a bit confused, but I've yet to hear from a single person who's come forward and said that they didn't get what they ordered.

If you have any issues, you can PM DC_Support on this site. He's helped quite a few Hardware Canuckers.....

-n7-

I've had great success with them.

Just ordered $750 worth of stuff the other day.

I abhor the site layout; it's truely an abomination, but heh, low prices talk.

Vinnie

I've order all my stuff from them, and I'm continue to order from them.
However......if there is a part they don't have in stock, they will still charge you for it, send the package incomplete, and charge full amount.
It has happened to me. I sent them an email regarding the situation, and they were more then happy to refund me the money.
With that being said, I don't know if it is good service or not, as long as I get the refund for the product I didn't get without any hassle, I'm OK with it.
Plus you will get the stuff you ordered within a coupe of days.

It's a tricky question, but I'm happy with everything.

empty

well i have a little problem with my credit card :S.. but i hope to get resolve this monday :D...

tzetsin

Well, i've never ordered anything from direct canada, but i've seen far far more negitive feedback than positive, and even the positives have seemed to struggle to give any praise... I'm pretty sure that ANYTIME you order online, your at a bit more of a risk, but its mostly due to the many people you have to depend on to get the product to your door. It really comes down to how well an online supplier handles the situation when something does go wrong.

I'm not going to say that the great majority of DC business doesnt go perfectly fine... but i will say that i've seen a great many more posts by angry DC customers than any other supplier.

But like i said, all online suppliers have the potential to be a pain in the ass, i mean i've been waiting for over a week to get 5 noctua fans from NCIX an they had a million of them in stock, when the last few times i ordered from them they had my order at my door in 3 days. none of them are perfect all the time.

Kopi

DC is owned by NCIX.

I love DC, I ordered a 7950gt back in the day and it got here in 42 hours from the purchased time. Maybe thats a fluke but I was impressed. Great site, I can't see any negatives other than their site layout.

James_8970

I only order from them when I need a big heavy item like a case or speakers. It's really easy to exceed the amount for free shipping.
Otherwise I stick with NCIX and price match just about everything.
I've had two experiences with them, I have nothing to complain about, service was just as fast as NCIX but the layout was pretty bad.
James

empty

well i fixed my problem and the monday the order start to ship.. and today i have what i want xD... well.. am waiting for 3 items but it should be here tomorrow xD... so... DC is a good place to buy :D

Latest posts

Twitter