What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DirectCanada ?

kuddles

I hear this alot about Direct Canada and it always baffles me because my experience has been the complete opposite. I have been ordering products from them for well over 4 years now, including the vast majority of items for my last two builds. 99% of the time it's at my doorstop within 1 or 2 days.

I've also had to do 2 RMA's and contact customer service once and they were extremely quick and painless experiences.

Chromey

If its charged to a CC you should have got a phone call. If you Missed the call, Its your fault not theirs.

Call them is the only fix.

Smoothie

I like DirectCanada, every time I ordered from them it was easy and painless. My last order however, I got 3 megaflow fans and my order didn't ship out and I waited 3 business days. So I email them and I got an answer that day apologizing for the delay and i got my fans two business days later. From my experience, they offer great customer service.

cul8erppl

Best of both worlds: order on NCIX, price match DirectCanada.

+1...or, PM best direct...this has worked best for me, ofcourse, i never ship, i just go and pick-up...

if it were me, i'd call them every few minutes until i get someone, literally just hit redial 1000x till someone answers...if after an hour of redialing and no answer, i'd just call the CC company and kill the order...i wouldn't be able to wait patiently and see if it arrives...

Ryoohki

NCIX is so slow now... Too much promotions and stuff going on.

Yeah i know.. the only thing i don't like about NCIX is they quote In Stock but it's not really always in Their stock but in their supplier stock. So if you don't check the availability of all you're products first (1-2 days shipping mean NCIX has it, more than that mean it's the supplier) one of the part will be stuck in limbo for 4-8 days (happened to me with RAM witch was IN STOCK, didn't check and it was at their supplier so..)

_dangtx_

Banned
you guys sure dc dont answer the phone no more?

cant be worse than canada computers, i had to go tru a few chinese guys till i got a gent that spoke

more or less same ingles as me so we could communicake lol.

joodaspriest

Its here !

Thank you everyone for the input . I finally got my video card after 7 business days.

Its really not that bad, the main problem was they didnt update the status of the order on their site (I have the video card in my computer and the site still says its in their warehouse), they didnt answer the phone and they didnt reply to my emails so i freaked out a little, being the first time I ordered something from them.

Bottom line: great prices, decent delivery, horrible customer support. I think Ill stick with tiger direct from now on.

Whilhelm

I have ordered a few things from Direct Canada. Usually they are really fast but sometimes orders seem to take ages to get shipped out. I ordered a pair of waterblocks from them one time and it took over a month to get to me. It seemed that they only had one in stock and waited for the second one to come in before sending out the order. During the time I had no success in contacting them and i did not hear a word about my order. In the end it eventually showed up. Their prices are great, but sometimes they are not very efficient.

Latest posts