What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DirectCanada ?

snowbound

Stay away from DirectCanada. Ordered a hard drive and when I got it the drive was making loud seeking sounds even when the SATA data cable was disconnected. Had to pay for shipping and was assessed a 15% restocking fee even though manufacturer's support dept indicated that the drive should not be doing that. Multiple emails to RMA dept asking why I was assessed a restocking fee went unanswered. They are owned by NCIX. From now on buying product locally.

upcoast604

I've had good luck phoning dc, last week I called them up, on hold maybe 4 min, the rep took the info to find an old invoice from March 2008 for a buffalo ram rma, the next day I got a copy by email, good job DC.

All places have there faults even NCIX, ncix stiffed me on a dsl phone jack filter once and after contacting cs twice I never got it, I was charged but it never matirialized.

Lately ncix backorder has been awful, been waiting for a 32GB sdhc for a while now, close to a month.

Ps, generally I PM direct canada and best direct at ncix all the same warehouse/company afaik.

Last edited:

Latest posts