What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Disabling ErP on P7P67-PRO (Kraken LED stays on after power off)

Mayoo

Hi all,

I recently installed a Kraken x41 on a P8P67-PRO and when I turn off the computer, the LED stays on due to ErP. I tried asking ASUS but I now realise they have absolutely no idea what to tell me. Odd behavior: If I turn off the computer during boot by holding power (I know, I shouldn't), the LED turns off. But if I turn it off normally, it stays on.

Anyone was able to disable ErP on those boards/BIOS? I tried many options in the BIOS but none works.

Thanks.

Lysrin

Did a little searching but it certainly doesn't seem like an easy one to find. I did find a related discussion on the following forum, but not same motherboard: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthre...mpage-IV-Extreme-USB-still-ON-after-shut-down

In that forum the Asus rep says: "Go into UEFI Advanced>APM set ErP Ready to Enabled." Assuming there must also be a disabled. Your BIOS have that option to check?

That's all I got... :blarg:

Latest posts