What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dji osmo 2 rma

justmehereajax

I have this stabilizer for my phone.

Stupid thing died on me during the first days.

Now I am back. How difficult is it to rma this thing.?I bought it at bestbuy but they don’t support it. They sell for dji but I had to pay and wait for shipping from dji. I had a feeling it would not last

justmehereajax

I RMA it to Texas. So far the rma experience is alright free shipping there. It had a yellow blinking light meaning it is broken. It is at their depot now. Hopefully this crappy stabilizer will last more than a week. So pissed.

justmehereajax

The thing is fixed and being shipped to me in two business days.... It was pretty painless rma... It looks like the battery went dead and they just replaced that. The battery cost 18 usd and labour 65 usd to fix. Under warranty so it was covered.

I am not sure if I would buy again after this lousy experience. Bought it in June last year and died in August. Never bothered to rma until now because I need it now.

justmehereajax

The thing works. I am glad it is working now. Gonna be fun making videos again.

I just hope it lasts. It looks so hard to open it up to replace the battery when it dies again.... maybe that is their plan. To make money on repairs after warranty ends......

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter