What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

do you really need HSF on your NVMe SSD's? In short...YES!

freeagent

Here is a shot of mine, my HSF is too wide to fit a Thermalright cooler on the top slot, so am just using the mobo sink on that one.. But the bottom slot has the little guy, I like it.. but as I said before, the pro model cools a bit better.

002.JPG

Shadowarez

Folding Team
hmmm i wonder what my air is like 8 intake 120m Gentle typhoon 2230 rpms. 6 exhaust 140 corsair maglevs, 2 120 exhaust corsair maglevs.

Lysrin

Oh yeah.. I don't need an exhaust fan, it just gets in the way..

When those fans ramp there is about 680cfm moving through the case :D

Meshify C is a tiny case, and I am not using any filters or mesh 🤘

That's an interesting comment. I have two 120 intakes in the front of my Meshify C and two 120 intakes at the top. Then I have the two Noctua's on the cooler blowing front to back, and then a 120 exhaust on the back of case. Maybe that exhaust isn't doing much for me. I figured it would be nice to have it though to move air out of the case, at least some, when everything isn't ramped up.

freeagent

I figured it would be nice to have it though to move air out of the case, at least some, when everything isn't ramped up.
I did think of that as well. But as I type this my case fans are spinning at 700rpm and I can feel the air coming out of the back with my hand about an inch away. its not a strong breeze, but its like I said to my wife when I first met her.. don't worry, it gets bigger :D

Latest posts