What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Does anyone know how to get a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate? I already have a key...

M

Misoprostol

I already got a legit Windows Vista Ultimate product key, but I have no idea where to get media for it. I got a disc copy of Windows Vista RC1 with the disc, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to actually install a proper version of RTM or whatever else... This is stupid. Can anyone help me out?

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I already got a legit Windows Vista Ultimate product key, but I have no idea where to get media for it. I got a disc copy of Windows Vista RC1 with the disc, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to actually install a proper version of RTM or whatever else... This is stupid. Can anyone help me out?

I believe MS only released the Business edition so far. I think you will have to wait until Jan. 30th for the other editions to be released to the public.

M

Misoprostol

I heard that certain people are able to download the RTM Windows home versions... Do you have a subscription to MOO?

Latest posts