What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Does no one fold anymore?

geokilla

with the Titan iv seen a option in the control panel for gpu - compute would that help for these types of apps?
What programs are you getting the slowdown? For web browsing, I disabled hardware acceleration on FireFox. No issues streaming Twitch and YouTube 1080P60.

MARSTG

I am still waiting to see Shadowarez on the stats, rocketing ahead with all that awesome hardware. I already bypassed some old established users in the process and getting close to enter top ten of the team. That 2070S is doing around 3 mil PPD. I am gunning for a Dell SFF with an i5-6500 and was thinking about a Tesla P4 accelerator, which is a low profile card, but basically a 1080.

Last edited:

Jokester

I did durning covid before the vaccine came out. Haven't since. Was wild how much modern hardware chews through it

geokilla

I stopped because I decided to pick up mining again. Turns out I had some crypto left on Nicehash so I'm going to mine and accumulate it then make one large withdraw.

MARSTG

With this November weather I put my 2070S back and will fold on and off till I sell it. It's averaging 3mil PPD. Most WUs take around 3 hours.

doup93

I'm back and giving it a go. It's been a while and surprised I'm still ranked at 15th. Just installed on my main rig (Core i7-12700k and RTX3070) and I see about 320k PPD on the CPU and 3.95M PPD on the RTX.

Latest posts