What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Does no one fold anymore?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Whut? We're still putting out 3.3 million PPD, and just passed NCIX in the ranks.

sswilson

Staff member
Some of us got tired of being talked down to by the staff over at their forums. ;)

I've been considering flashing it back up though.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I kinda gave up because it started to feel like a rat race. They really clamped down on ways to make points, and anything not current generation hardware eats huge penalties.

I don't mind giving my 'time' to charity, but if you're going to make it difficult...no thanks

Dead Things

I fold for Curecoin and Foldingcoin, which I exchange for Bitcoin, which helps offset my operating costs somewhat. Otherwise yeah, it was starting to get too expensive to keep it up.

LoTech

Folding Team
I'm back. I was away for awhile and it gets too hot in the summer.
Great cause so I am all for it.

geokilla

I meant that the forums are pretty dead here with regards to folding. I find my PC is still fairly capable with folding though.

I fold for Curecoin and Foldingcoin, which I exchange for Bitcoin, which helps offset my operating costs somewhat. Otherwise yeah, it was starting to get too expensive to keep it up.

I lost all my Bitcoins to some stupid alternate coins during the craze :sad:

Arinoth

Staff member
Lost interest in it whenever I ran into issues no one was able to help since they were always unique and weird issues. Than started paying for hydro and it wasn't an extra expense I could burden myself with.

lowfat

Staff member
I fold for another team. However core 21 WU's make me want to quit. They lag my rig out hardcore to the point where I can't browse or watch simple videos at the same time.

Latest posts